High Speed, High Production
With dual staggered print heads, an integrated tri-heater system, rigid industrial design and high-capacity 1-liter ink cartridges available in 4 or 7 colour configurations, the EJ-640 is built for optimum performance and productivity. In a mirrored CMYK ink configuration, the EJ-640 achieves speeds of up 102m2/h. The EJ-640 uses new EJ INK, developed to offer substantially lower operating costs. New Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software processes both PDF and PostScript files, including files with transparencies.
- A rigid shaft holds long and heavy rolls securely, and a newly developed Feed Adjuster ensures the smooth progression of media through the printer and onto the take-up system. Meanwhile, the powerful heater and blower prevent ink from bleeding during take-up. In 4-color CMYK mode, up to two liters of ink can be loaded for each color.
- With the Roland Ink Switching System, continuous printing is possible overnight without worrying about ink running out. When the primary ink cartridge runs out, its backup begins supplying ink automatically.
- Unattended operation is further facilitated by Roland OnSupport which sends and email to your smart phone, tablet or computer when a job is finished or ink is running low.
- The rail and frame structure has been reinforced to enable precise ink droplet placement for vivid image quality even at higher speeds.
- Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP reproduces images with beautifully smooth gradations. In addition to dual CMYK, a seven-color ink configuration consisting of CMYK plus Light Cyan (Lc), Light Magenta (Lm), and Light Black (Lk) is available for color-matched photographs, corporate colours and brand logos.
Nous vous recommandons également
VERSASTUDIO BT-12 DIRECT-TO-GARMENT PRINTER